Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lots of new things for Nolan

On Sunday morning before church, Nolan rolled over for the first time from his back to his belly. We were so excited! He actually did it two times in a row. He was laying on our bed as we were getting ready for church and I glanced over and saw he was on his belly! I yelled for Eric to come see as I placed him on his back again. We watched proudly as he rolled over a second time for mama and daddy to see :)

Nolan also slept through the night on Monday. I put him down at 8pm and he slept until 4:30am. That was a really big deal. Letting him cry on Sunday was the worst thing to hear...and he cried for 2 hours straight before he fell back asleep. I had to put him in our bed to help soothe him after all that fussing and then fed him at 8:30am. I'm praying he will continue to sleep better at night, eliminating that 3am feeding.

Nolan also tried Sweet Peas for the fist time last night for dinner. He loved them! We think he liked peas better than the Sweet Potatoes!

I also moved Nolan up to the next pacifer size. You can see a pic of him getting it for the first time.





No comments: