Friday, May 9, 2008

Our last day in Austin














This morning we enjoyed a nice hilly walk around the community that Lindsey lives in. It's so pretty and some of the views of Lake Travis she lives on are breath-taking. The weather however reached the 90's by 10am, so needless to say...it was a very hot day. We enjoyed a really nice outside lunch at the Oasis which is right on the lake and I totally felt like I was in St. Thomas. It was so beautiful!

This afternoon the boys played at the pool and we had dinner at Pei Wei's which is owned by PF. Changs and has just about the same food. I loved it b/c it was fast, kid friendly, and you order your food up front so you don't have to wait long. It was great! Then we went next door to a yummy ice cream shop and I had this birthday cake gelato that was out of the world! Nolan helped me eat it :)



No comments: