Thursday, July 3, 2008

11 months old

Nolan was 11 months old yesterday. He's gotten very active lately and is getting into everything! He's not walking yet, but is pulling up on all the furniture and cruising around it. Eric seems to think he may be a few weeks away from taking his first steps :) He's also learned how to stand up in his crib...so it's been interesting these last few weeks!!















Daddy sharing his popsicle














































Nolan's new friend Caroline

1 comment:

The Dettling's said...

Jenny,
Nolan is adorable! I miss y'all. I've lost your email address somehow, so please email me so we can catch up. I also don't have your phone numbers, because we got new phones and it erased all my old ones. Sorry I've been so out of touch! I have lots to tell you.
Love,
Tally