Monday, December 15, 2008

We're expecting again!!

















Looks like Nolan is going to be a big brother next summer!! We went to the doctor today for my 1st prenatal visit and I'm measuring 7 1/2 weeks with a due date of July 31st. The baby had a heartbeat of 156 (Nolan's was 132) and everything looked perfect :) This pregnancy has been very different from the last and I've been very nauseated mostly in the afternoon just about everyday. I was never sick a day with Nolan...so this is all new to me! Hopefully, it will all pass soon and I'll get back to feeling normal very soon :)

We also may be moving out of state for Eric's job sometime shortly after the New Year. We will keep you posted on our whereabouts and will email out our new info. Please keep us in your prayers as we are about to make some life-changing decisions.

8 comments:

The Latham Family said...

I am so excited for you all! It's definitely no fun being sick, but at least it lets you know that the little chickie is growing and is really there! Keep us all updated on what's going on...we'll be praying for you!

The Hoppers said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!! Hope you begin to feel better soon!

KelleyGreen said...

I was so excited when I saw you guys are expecting on your Christmas card. Congrats! Good luck with the job :) We are praying for you guys!!!

Prentices said...

Wow, you've got a lot going on! Just try not to stress while you're growing that baby - congratulations!

JJ said...

Yay!! I am so excited - I bet you are having a girl :)
We love you!

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

Congratulations, girl!! :)

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

congratulations again! Hope you start feeling better soon. :)

Fuller Family said...

OH my Gosh, that is so awesome!!!!! I am so excited for you! There is nothing like a sweet baby! I will be praying that you begin to feel better and that everything goes well! Congrats!