Sunday, January 11, 2009

21 days of prayer & fasting

Today begins the start of 21 days of Prayer & Fasting with our church. I have decided to fast 2 things I really enjoy...the internet & dessert. Since I'm a blogger, I'll be checking back in 3 weeks with updates and pics from life in Nashville. In the meantime, keep Eric in your prayers as he starts his job training tomorrow for 60-90 days before we relocate to Gulfport, MS.

On a side note, Nolan has mastered how to climb out of his crib already at 17 months! Eric was able to lower the base one more notch, so hopefully that will help. If not, looks like I will be figuring out how to convert his crib to a toddler bed this week! Good times! The pregnancy is going great and I go for my 11 week check-up tomorrow. I'll post again in 21 days!!

No comments: