Monday, March 2, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

Before Eric and I left Birmingham on Friday to move to Gulfport, we had one last doctor's appointment with Dr. Duke for our anatomy scan. I think Eric and I were both shocked when she said, "It's a Boy!". My pregnancy this time around has been so different from my first that I truly thought it must be a girl. Anyhow, we are so excited to have another boy and can't wait for Nolan to have a playmate and best buddy for the rest of his life. I think it's such a blessing that we were able to conceive so quickly this time around and he is a perfect example of our strong faith and commitment to God's plan for our life, despite my small medical condition that may have caused fear to have more children. I think of this precious baby boy as "God's Will" and therefore Eric and I are going to name him William.

4 comments:

Lezlie said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Baby Huffstetler said...

I am crying- God's "Will"- this is so precious and wonderful- I love ya'll!!!

Twilla Susanne Jackson said...

Natalie said that this only the second time she has been wrong! Maybe your 3rd will be a girl she said! Congrats. I hope you are doing well.

KelleyGreen said...

Congrats! I love the name :)