Tuesday, July 28, 2009

William Cole Robinson


Eric and I are so blessed to announce the birth of our second son, William Cole, born on July 23, 2009 at 8:46pm. He was 19.5 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces. It was a very quick delivery! I woke up Thursday morning with terrible back pain and knew something was different. I called my doctor and they told me to come in that morning at 10am for a check...which we found out I had dilated to 3cm since he last saw me on Monday at 2cm. They told me to go home and time my back labor and to come back at 2:00pm. When I arrived, I had already dilated to 4cm so my doctor sent us straight to the hospital. I was definitely in labor!

As soon as I got checked into our room, they started a poticin drip to help speed up my contractions. After receiving my epidural, my water was broken by 6:00pm. By 8:00pm that night, I had dilated to 6cm and then at 8:46pm, William was born!! It all happened so fast and in just a few pushes...our second son was born.

We are so thankful to God for watching over us and making this a quick labor and delivery. William is such a gift and is such a beautiful baby. We thank God for giving him to us and are so happy to be a family of four :)






4 comments:

JJ said...

I was anxious for you to post! He is beautiful and you look great! I am so glad it was so quick and easy. I look forward to meeting him one day!

Prentices said...

I was wondering if he was here...congrats Jenny! I love keeping up with your family on here, William is so sweet and Nolan looks like a doting big bro. Enjoy your new family!

Jenny said...

Thanks guys!! I'm hoping to remain pretty active in keeping up with our posts. Eric and I will probably make a trip to B'ham in September.

Baby Huffstetler said...

Oh I am so excited for you! I want to hold that sweet baby!!!! I am so glad everything went well and that you are home safe and sound. Praise the Lord!!!