Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feeling better

We all felt more than stir crazy yesterday being stuck inside for all the bad weather. I had 2 cranky boys that eventually settled down for a brief moment in the afternoon so I could snap a few pics. William's fever finally broke early this morning and we were able to make Bear Cub Club at the discovery center for playtime. They're both down for their afternoon naps at the same time today (Praise God) because I'm feeling pretty run down again. Having all 3 of my boys sick at the same time has been a challenge I don't ever want to experience again.

William has such good head control now...may start rice cereal soon

Full body shot...he's growing so fast!!

Always has a hold of my hand or finger. This one is for sure a mama's boy :)

Nolan always trying to share his juice!

Always loving on his brother :) Hope he always will.

No comments: