Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December begins...

It's the holiday season and one of my favorite times of the year. It's been pretty chilly here in Gulfport and I actually got to wear my coat for the first time last week! Wow, huh! We are all enjoying the change in weather and warm fires in our cozy living room. The stockings are up, the tree is decorated, and the Christmas shopping is just about complete. We are most importantly reflecting on our blessings from above and celebrating the birth of our Savior.


Bright eyes!

William wants so badly to sit-up...he's not as laid back as Nolan was at this age.

Always together :)

1st pic in front of our tree

Not too sure about Santa

Crosby's 2nd birthday (and yes Nolan is sitting in his chair!!!)

My dear friend Lauren (we were pregnant at the same time and had our babies a week apart in July. This is also Crosby's mom...Nolan's best friend). This pic was taken at their annual Christmas party.

Saved the best for last...my sweet husband, I love you babe!

No comments: