Thursday, February 11, 2010

Potty trained!!

My little man potty trained in under a week! We started on Monday morning and I put Nolan on his potty chair every 20 mins. He would sit until he went. Afterwards, I rewarded him with M&M's and lots of praise. Then on Tuesday he did #2 in the potty and daddy brought him home 2 big trucks to let him know how proud we were of him. The last 2 days he has woken up dry each morning and had no accidents at home or at school yesterday and just had one this afternoon on his way to the potty. He got so upset he didn't make it in time...but I assured him it was an accident and next time would be different.
I am beyond proud of Nolan. He is our emotional, dramatic, and loud child...so I was holding back potty training him now, but he proved me wrong. He has been such a big boy about the whole thing and Eric and I are still in a little shock it's gone so well. I'm just so happy for him!!!

No comments: