Monday, October 25, 2010

Be a Blessing to Someone Else

Our family has decided to "Adopt-A-Box" this Thanksgiving season to provide for another family other than our own. We wanted to bless a family that could not afford to have a traditional Thanksgiving meal on their own. For only $40 we purchased the items below to box up and bring to our church next weekend. They will distribute the goods from there. I really encourage you to do the same through your church or for a family you know.

 With the items in the pic above, they will be able to make sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, peas & corn, cornbread muffins, cornbread dressing, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, pumpkin pie, sweet tea, and a $20 gift card to pick out their turkey from Walmart.

 All boxed up!


"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink"...whatever you did for the least of my people, you did for me."
Matthew 25:35,40

1 comment:

Lezlie said...

Love this! Gives people a little more ownership to complete the whole box rather than just donate individual items.