Tuesday, April 5, 2011

26 weeks

So this pregnancy is flying by! By far the quickest yet, probably because I have my hands full with my preschooler and toddler....who are 2 very busy boys!! They are getting very excited about the arrival of their baby brother this summer and I'm trying to remain CALM. I still can't wrap my head around the idea of having 3 boys 4 and under. I'm daily praying for the Lord to prepare me for this upcoming year, which I already know will be pretty challenging :) I think July and August will be pretty demanding with the boys being home from school and having a newborn, but hey..."I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!" I may be a little exhausted and a little spread thin, but I will start to figure out as I go...with the Lord leading my steps everyday.

The nursery is pretty much going to stay the same. I'm going to swap out a few photos, but all the furniture and bedding will remain. We recently reorganized Nolan's room so that he and William can share that bedroom. I still need some wall art, but here's a pic of what it looks like now:
Now, we just need to transition William from the crib...which I know without a doubt he's not ready for! We may try this weekend to convert his crib to the toddler bed and see how it goes. Eric thinks he's ready. I'm curious to see how it goes!

No comments: