Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Almost time!

It seems like these past few months have flown by and now here we are, just 3 weeks away from by due date with William! Wow! I have been nesting up a storm trying to get things ready for the baby and then the contractions started. I had very mild Braxton Hicks with Nolan...but nothing like the ones I've been experiencing lately. Between all the running around, heat, and lifting a very heavy toddler...my body is trying to tell me to slow down (as did my doctor yesterday). I thought for sure I'd be dilating at my check-up yesterday from all the contractions...but little man is not ready just yet. I know he will be born on the perfect day in God's perfect time so I'm relaxing now! Feet propped up, drinking lots of water, and minimum lifting of Nolan!

I will do my best to keep you all updated as things progress. Please keep us in your prayers for a perfect labor & delivery. We can't wait to meet our little blessing!!

Nolan loves Eric's yard hat & running around in just a diaper before bath time!

Sweet boys all snuggled up :)

Preview of what's to come...Nolan thinks that Julie's activity gym is his new toy! He's been very excited about all of the baby items/toys we pulled out of our storage unit last week and points to everything and says "baby"!

2 comments:

Lezlie said...

Jenny - Slow down! I did the exact same thing with Lila. I just knew I'd be dilated and the dr said "nothing". Enjoy these lsat weeks with your precious Nolan!
~ Lezlie

JJ said...

I can't wait to see your post when he gets here! will be praying for ya'll :)