Friday, June 5, 2009

It's our 5-year Wedding Anniversary!!

"And they lived happily ever after..."


(I hand painted this plate for Eric and gave it to him the night of our rehearsal dinner)

I must say, 5 years ago today I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. I was so excited to say "I do" to the most incredible man I knew. I was ready to become one and ready to start our lives together as man and wife.

I still feel as if I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I couldn't have asked God for a better spouse than the one He's given me. Eric is an amazing husband who is so committed to me and the family we have started. He is a true man of his word and has always made me feel safe & secure no matter what challenges the day may bring. He is my best friend and together we make the perfect team! I always tell him how thankful I am that we work together on everything...and that's a huge part of what makes us centered and happy in our marriage through Christ.

Though today my husband and I are celebrating 5 wonderful married years together, we are looking forward to growing very old together and enjoying each new exciting year.

I’m still madly in love with Eric, and realize often how much I’m truly Blessed. I absolutely adore you babe and I am so grateful to be your wife and the mother of your children :)

June 5, 2004

No comments: