Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Miles 2 months


So our little man is growing fast! He weighed 11 pounds 10 ounces (50th %) at his 2 month check up and measured 23 inches (75th %). He is full of smiles at this age and has such a loving personality. Loves his mama most :) Seriously...he wants mama all the time, so I literally wear him in the baby bjorn carrier a lot of the time. It's the only way we go any place or I get dinner cooked! Even wore him while I tried on like 10 pairs of jeans last week (no joke!!). He is still nursing well, about every 3 hours during the day and waking around 2am and 5:30am for feedings. I can live with that...anything is better than 3 hrs. around the clock! I probably hold him more than I should...just cause I'm enjoying my last baby moments.

Life with 3 boys...never a dull moment, but mommy and daddy love you boys more than you'll ever know :)

No comments: