Friday, June 6, 2008

4 year Anniversary!!

4 years ago yesterday, Eric and I said "I do", and these last few years have been the best years of my life. I am married to the most incredible man and I feel so blessed everyday to wake-up next to him and to share my life with someone so special. We have such a deep love for each other and are truly soul mates. He is the best father to Nolan and I look forward to our years ahead and more babies to come!

We enjoyed a nice date night out...which are very rare these days with Nolan! Here's a few pics:





















Nolan and his friend Beau got ready for a swim in the pool on Wednesday. They had so much fun!


2 comments:

Rodney and Mary Ann King said...

Happy Anniversary!! It is so funny that we share the same anniversary and that we were in St. Thomas together too! Call me when you guys want to swim again. :o)
MaryAnn

JJ said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love ya'll.