Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blogger Questions

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I'd just graduated high school and moved from Hammond to Hattiesburg to go through sorority rush at Southern Miss where I became a Chi Omega. It was the same year I met my future husband and starting dating a year later. I was very young and had a lot of growing up to do at that age.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Early morning walk
2. Finish learning how to sew a jon jon for Nolan
3. Meet friend Mary Ann at the pool at noon
4. Do Laundry!!
5. Make dinner for when Eric gets home

5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. Cheese-Its and peanut butter
2. String cheese
3. Vanilla yogurt
4. Apple sauce or fruit (strawberries & blueberries)
5. Animal crackers or chocolate chip granola bar

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Tithe a large portion to church and overseas missions
2. Travel the world
3. Open up a greenhouse
4. Buy a boat for Eric to fish anywhere he wanted
5. Have fabulous clothes and get pedicures every week!

5 Bad Habits:
1. Overspending at the grocery store
2. Procrastinating on house chores & doing everything else but cleaning!
3. Leaving clothes on bathroom floor
4. Entertainment talk shows and a few girly shows Eric hates!
5. Always drinking my glass of water and Eric's...so that when he wants a sip, it's all gone! I'm just always thirsty!

5 places I have lived:
1. Hammond, LA
2. Hattiesburg, MS
3. Myrtle Beach
4. Gainesville, FL
5. Birmingham, AL

5 jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Retail at The Limited in college
3. Program Coordinator for Make-A-Wish Foundation
4. Health & wellness Counselor
5. Marketing Director - Portico magazine

No comments: