Monday, January 25, 2010

Celebrating my 30th

Eric and I started the day off right with running in the Ocean Springs 10k Winter Classic. The weather was sunshiny and warm and we ran our best and stayed with each other till the finish line coming in at 1:04. We had a great run and then came back to Gulfport to pick up the boys and my parents to enjoy a yummy Greek lunch (my fav)and a slice of chocolate Doberge cake (my annual tradition)! It was a nice treat :)

That night Eric and I enjoyed a really nice dinner with some of our closet friends we've made since living down here. We had much fun and enjoyed a live band and piano bar before calling it a night. It was a great birthday!!
After the race quick pic :)

Dinner at The Chimneys

Claire, me, Alison & Sarah

Dancing take one...

and dancing take two!

No comments: