Thursday, April 29, 2010

9 months old

William turned 9 months old last Friday...and we had to make a trip to the doctor for a high fever. Turns out he caught the fever virus and then broke out into a rash for a few days. I was finally able to snap a few shots of him yesterday for a 9 month photo :) His stats: little man was 27.5 inches long (25th) and 21 pounds (50th). Our little man is very "busy" ALL of the time! He rarely sits still and wants to do EVERYTHING big brother is doing! He's close to walking and will take a few steps from the couch to the table reaching between the two and has gotten fast cruising around furniture! He won't be crawling too much longer. I just started to wean him of his late afternoon and bedtime feedings. He LOVES the bottle! Crazy, but makes my job so much easier. We're going to the beach in 2 weeks so I'm trying to have him completely weaned by then! Other news: he can finally say "Mama"!!! Yay! It was "Ma" for a while there but now he sings my name from his crib! Other new words - that, eat, yeah (for yes...says it over and over again!) We also moved him up to his big boy carseat which he is loving! He laughs everytime I peek my head up in the rear view mirror. He thinks I'm playing peek-a-boo! I also think he's about tired of baby food. He giggles with excitement and claps his feet together when I let him taste my food...and he's been feeding himself already for a while, so I think it's time!

No comments: